The PACS PR database is tailor-made to reach 1,500+ daily newsrooms and 2,000+ community and trade publications located in over 900 communities. There are 10,000+ members of the Canadian media and 20,000+ points of contact easily accessed online or downloaded to a computer. There are 75+ “beats” in the database allowing users to easily find relevant editors, producers and reporters in their area of interest. Arts & Entertainment, Health, Education, Environment, Politics, Social and Public Policy, Sports and a host of specific business “beats” are just a few “clicks” away.
The bilingual interface enables a user to instantly find a news outlet, an individual, create a host of communication products and email communiqués.
- All daily newspapers, newsrooms, websites and bureaus
- All radio stations, newsrooms, websites and bureaus
- All TV stations, newsrooms, websites and bureaus
- All Radio and TV: morning, noon, drive home shows, talk & openline
- All Community newspapers and local news websites
- Trade publications
In just a few “Practical And Common Sense clicks” the pre-programmed features allow users to –
- Create “Beat” contact reports
- Email news/business releases
- Email Letters to the Editor and Op-Ed articles
- Email “Beat” editor(s), producer(s) and reporter(s)
- Link to news outlet and personal Twitter accounts
- “Save” your searches